Endangering Welfare of a Minor - Sherlag Attorney at Law Portland, OR
page-template-default,page,page-id-620,page-child,parent-pageid-523,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-10.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

Endangering Welfare of a Minor

Endangering Welfare Of A Minor

Prosecutors in western Oregon communities often tack on child endangerment when a minor is riding in the vehicle at a DUI arrest or present at a party where a drug arrest occurred. In many cases, the parent of the child will face serious repercussions from the state Department of Human Services (DHS) or Child Protection Services (CPS). Too often, the child welfare departments work hand-in-hand with the police in order to get a conviction.

If you are facing charges of endangering the welfare of a minor in Multnomah County, Washington County, Clackamas County, Columbia County or Yamhill County, Oregon, call the office of criminal defense lawyer Steven J. Sherlag, P.C., in Portland for aggressive protection of your rights.

CPS Problems Won’t Go Away On Their Own — Hire An Experienced Attorney

Even if your charges for endangering the welfare of a child are dropped from your DUI, narcotics or criminal mistreatment charges, you are likely to still face a hearing to determine whether you are fit to be a parent or guardian. I will represent you through the CPS process and fight to keep your reputation as a parent clear.

Call us or use the convenient email contact form to send a brief description of your legal problem. Hablamos español. Мы Говорим по-Русски. Interpreters are also available as needed.