Peers and former clients recommend me because I am an independent, objective lawyer with strong experience and several attributes that are vital to your case:
- Compassion and respect: I care about my clients and their families. I understand the hardships many of them are experiencing. I work tirelessly to make sure they are set up to make good, informed choices and achieve their goals.
- Communication and service: I communicate directly and honestly with every one of my clients. I handle their cases personally and go to court with them. I return my clients' phone calls and give them the attention they deserve.
- Experience that matters: Experience is essential, but it must be relevant. As a passionate trial lawyer with more than 20 years of experience in state and federal court, I bring total commitment and deep knowledge to every case I handle. I bring a track record of success.
- Willingness to fight: Even hard cases are winnable. My history of prevailing in the courtroom gives me great confidence. I cannot guarantee specific results, but I can guarantee that no one will fight harder and work smarter to win your case.
- Guidance and openness: I am approachable, accessible and nonjudgmental toward all my clients. I provide practical guidance and personalized counsel — not just legal advice. My clients frequently tell me that I am very easy to talk to, that I am not what they "expected in a lawyer."
- Responsibility and urgency: In many criminal and civil matters, proper timing and good leadership are critical. As your lawyer, I will stay on top of your case, and I will make sure you remain informed of developments, timelines and deadlines that matter.